Hi there! I am an incoming PhD. student at Ohio State University. I work on improving privacy and fairness in deep learning. I used to work at Samsung Research and Development Institute in Bangladesh as a Software Engineer till 2021. I graduated from Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology in 2017.
I am one of the co-founders of bengali.ai. I lead the collection and standardisation efforts behind popular open source Bengali Natural Language and OCR Datasets like NumtaDB, Bengali Graphemes and Common Voice Bengali Speech Dataset.
I am deeply passionate about my work and regularly try and find novel applications. As such, I have worked in a wide range of applications. If you have any questions about my research or have any relevant ideas in mind, feel free to e-mail me.
|Dec 17, 2023
|We just released our survey paper on Efficient LLMs. Check it out!
|Dec 14, 2023
|My research on Multi-channel Skin Conductance deconvolution was published at IEEE Journal of Open Engineering, Medicine and Biology
|Aug 15, 2023
|Finished my MS degree at MSU and joined OSU as a Graduate Fellow.
|Jan 1, 2023
|Humbled to be awarded the highly competitive OSU Graduate School University Fellowship!
|Nov 11, 2022
|Invited to present my research on model heterogeneous federated learning at Google’s Workshop on Federated Learning and Analyics
- Efficient Large Language Models: A Survey2023
- Sparse Multichannel Decomposition of Electrodermal Activity With Physiological PriorsIEEE Open Journal of Engineering in Medicine and Biology 2023
- OOD-Speech: A Large Bengali Speech Recognition Dataset for Out-of-Distribution BenchmarkingIn Proc. INTERSPEECH 2023 2023
- FedRolex: Model-Heterogeneous Federated Learning with Rolling Sub-Model ExtractionIn Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems 2022
- Bengali Common Voice Speech Dataset for Automatic Speech RecognitionarXiv preprint arXiv:2206.14053 2022
- A large multi-target dataset of common bengali handwritten graphemes2021
- Numtadb-assembled bengali handwritten digitsarXiv preprint arXiv:1806.02452 2018